* No one can be hypnotized against his or her will.
* Everyone with normal intellect can be hypnotized,
* One can never be made to do anything against his or her will,.
* Hypnosis is not magical, mystical, occult, nor demonic.
* People who are stronger-minded and strong-willed who want to be hypnotized achieve excellent results from hypnosis.
* No one can be tricked when they are in hypnosis any more easily than he or she could in his or her normal awake state.
* Hypnosis is an extremely relaxed state; however, it is not habit forming.
* Hypnosis is not brainwashing.
* A person could never somehow get locked in a state of hypnosis.
* one is not asleep, unconscious, in some distant trance, nor ever under the control of the hypnotist.